There are many ways to support the mission of Trinity Presbyterian Church!
In addition, we welcome volunteers to apply to be a part of the life of our church. If you are interested in a work day, special project, administrative tasks, or providing in-kind services, email email@example.com.
Financial support is another way that Trinity is empowered to carry out our mission in Ogden. Checks can be made out to "Trinity Presbyterian Church" and mailed to us or brought by in person. In addition, you can give online by clicking the button below.
FAQ's about Online Giving:
- How does it work? You'll be redirected to a secure server hosted by the Presbyterian Foundation.
- But really, how does it work? Click here for step by step instructions.
- How can I give? You can make a one time or recurring gift via electronic funds transfer or debit/credit card.
- Are there fees? There are no setup, monthly, or annual fees, and a simple 2% fee is charged per credit card transaction to cover Presbyterian Foundation's administration costs. Typical transaction fees are between 2.5% and 3%! There is also an option to donate an additional 2% to offset processing costs.
- Is it safe? This is a PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider and meets all data security standards for handling, storage and transmitting credit card information.
- Will I receive a confirmation of my gift for tax purposes? Yep! Per IRS requirements, donors will receive a gift acknowledgment from the Presbyterian Foundation via emailed statement before tax time.